Aussie Sapphire can supply a range of products either through our online shop or direct to buyers. We sell to both retail and trade buyers – if you are in the trade, please contact us to obtain your wholesale discount.
We provide a range of convenient payment options: a) Visa or Mastercard credit card, b) PayPal or c) Offline Payments including direct deposit/wire transfer or cheque/money order. All of these options are available through our secure checkout or by contacting us directly. If you wish to pay by direct deposit/wire transfer, cheque/money order, please download our Offline Payment Form which has all the necessary details.Â Layby or time payment terms are available on some larger items so please feel free to contact us if you would like to use this.
- Faceted Sapphire from our own mine – custom cut and calibrated sizes
- Facet Rough Sapphire – blue and parti colour from NSW Australia.
OTHER SHAPES (fancy
- Parcels of Facet Rough for gem cutting – discount prices
- Black Spinel in a range of sizes and shapes
- Other Faceted Gems – other gems including zircon from our own mine and other gems from around the world in a range of sizes and shapes
- Imported Facet Rough – excellent cutting from around the world
We also supply jewellery in both silver and gold as well as blank jewellery settings so you can make your own pieces with gems from our own catalogue or ones you have cut yourself.
- Sterling Silver jewellery featuring our own gems
- Gold jewellery in 9/10k and 18k gold – rings, pendants and earrings
- Blank Jewellery Settings in cast and snap sure style for faceted and cabachon gemstones in calibrated sizes.Â Sterling silver is stocked, 14k gold is available by special order.
Finally, we offer a range of tools and supplies for the lapidary including diamond powder and compound, polishing laps, gem display boxes, gem lighting tools and the famous Gemmasta FacetingÂ Machine.Â Â Â See our Tools/Supplies catalogue for details on these and other products:
As always, please contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements with us – we would love to help where we can.